Little Bird Island Nature Tour
Head to Holbox, known as Little Bird Island, for an amazing immersion into the rich flora, fauna, and natural scenery of the region.
What You Will Do
- 10 hour guided tour of Holbox Island with a knowledgeable, bilingual guide
- See various bird species, including Pink Flamingos, Egrets, Herons, Cormorants, Pelicans, and Terns
- Depending on the time of year, see whale sharks feeding in the area, with an option to observe and snorkel with them
- Lunch, snacks, water, and soft drinks are included
- Round-trip transportation is provided
Bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a long sleeve cotton shirt, jacket, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.