Jungle and Beach ATV Tour in Cozumel
Rip through thick jungle on the picturesque island of Cozumel on a fully guided ATV tour that ends with snorkeling at Playa Uvas Beach Club.
What You Will Do
- Relax with round trip transportation between the starting point and meeting point
- Get hands-on orientation and training from experienced instructors on how to safely operate and handle your single or double rider ATV
- Guided off-road ride through the thick Cozumel jungle, with stops at the Mayan town of El Cadral, an underground “cenote” grotto, an underground cave, and an ancient Mayan ruin
- Have some beach fun with entry to the Playa Uvas Beach Club where you will enjoy one of the best beaches on the island of Cozumel
- An ATV ride through the jungle with training and a guide
- Access to ruins and a cenote
- Access to Playa Uvas beach club
Bring closed toe shoes, extra clothes, a bathing suit, and driver's license. The minimum age for driving an ATV is 16 years old. Maximum weight limit is 350 pounds. Participants with back or neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy, and women that are pregnant are not allowed to participate. Drunk or intoxicated individuals are also not allowed to participate.
Clients that do not show up for the tour without notice will be charged the full balance.