Jungle Adventure on ATVs in Cozumel
Hop on your own X-rail buggy and follow your guide on a fast and fun adventure that takes you on an off-road tour of the area for some dirty fun. End the adventure with some snorkeling and a filling lunch.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy transportation to your waiting buggy and back to the pick-up location
- Grab your X-rail buggy as you zoom across the sandy beaches of Cozumel to the ancient village of El Cedral
- Continue the off-roading fun as you explore jungle paths around the village
- Head over to the exclusive Playa Uvas beach club for some fun in the sun
- Top the day off with a tasty meal from a Mexican chef
- Entrance fees
- Safety gear and equipment
- Time at the exclusive beach club with snorkeling
- A delectable meal
All participants must bring a valid driver´s license and closed toe shoes. Minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years (to participate as a passenger). The minimum age to drive a buggy on this tour is 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. No pregnant women are allowed to participate. People with back or neck injuries, recent surgeries, heart conditions, or epilepsy will not be allowed to participate in the tour. All participants are encouraged to be able to drive a standard transmission without any problems before driving a buggy.
- Any cancellations made after the 24 hour period or guests that do not show up will be subjected to a 50% tour fee