José Cuervo Tequila Workshop in Cozumel
Participate in an exclusive José Cuervo Professional Tequila Seminar. Learn the origin, history, method of preparation, and the correct way to savor and appreciate this wonderful beverage.
What You Will Do
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view Discover Mexico’s exclusive four-screen video collage
- Enjoy an award-winning presentation of vibrant images from all over México, from the Riviera Maya to Oaxaca
- Peruse the Museum of Popular Arts, which showcases works of contemporary folk art created by renowned artisans from all over Mexico
- Discover the origins, history, and types of tequilas produced in Jalisco Mexico on a tour of the José Cuervo distillery
- Sample a flight of three distinctly different José Cuervo tequilas: a Blanco, a Reposado, and an Añejo
- Park entrance
- Exclusive Jose Cuervo Tequila Experience
- Certified bilingual guides
- Mexican taco buffet or Antojito Mexicano platter
- Beverage with lunch
- Jose Cuervo Margarita Mixology workshop
- Show of Voladores de Papantla
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi telephone service
Please wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and/or a hat. Don’t forget to bring your camera or video equipment, as well as extra cash for shopping or tips. Wheel-chair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 5 Ratings