The Joy of Chocolate in Cozumel
Enjoy a hands-on interactive tour to learn why Mayans loved chocolate so much. Discover how to make your own chocolate bar with natural cacao.
What You Will Do
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view Discover Mexico’s exclusive four-screen video collage
- Peruse the Museum of Popular Arts, which showcases works of contemporary folk art created by renowned artisans from all over Mexico
- Discover Mexico’s Chocolate Workshop's highlights: Hear about the importance of cacao seeds to the Mayans
- Step inside a delicious-smelling chocolate workshop to see the traditional tools used to roast and mill cacao seeds
- Mill your own chocolate bars to make chocolhaa, a delicious and traditional hot cocoa
- Enjoy full access to Discover Mexico Park, including the Diorama Garden area
- Park entrance
- Chocolate Workshop
- Certified bilingual guides
- Show of Voladores de Papantla
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi telephone service
Please wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and/or a hat. Don’t forget to bring your camera or video equipment, as well as extra cash for shopping or tips. Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts. Wheel-chair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 11 Ratings