Holbox Paradise Tour From Playa del Carmen
Head to a beautiful island in the Caribbean home to white, sandy beaches. Marvel at the surrounding palm trees and rich wildlife as you explore crystal-clear waters.
What You Will Do
- Head to Holbox, an island located on the north end of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the largest ecological preserve in Mexico to admire marvelous landscapes
- Enjoy the warm beaches and get up close with marine species and tropical birds
- Bask in the bright sunlight and cool breeze as you experience the best of Mexico
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Boat for 8 people
- Soft drinks and lunch at Holbox
- Golf cart
- Accident insurance and medical expenses
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. Please bring swimwear, a hat, and biodegradable sunscreen. Eat breakfast before we pick you up at your hotel. Bring an extra change of clothes and cash. A maritime tax of $3 is not included.
100% refund for cancellations made 24 hours before the activity. No refund for cancelation notices within 24 hours. No shows are not refundable. Non-transferable tour.