Holbox Island Day Tour
Explore the Caribbean Islands along the shores of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula on a full-day excursion. Fly over the white-capped waves and stop at Isla Pajaros, Ojo de Agua, and Isla Pasion—scenic locations flowing with tropical treats.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the waves of this tropical paradise and relax in the exotic scenery of your tour
- Head to Holbox Island for seaside lunch followed by an open-air island tour
- Visit the site of a bird refuge, where thousands of island birds flock
- Swim in natural pools where flamingos feed and kick back on inviting white beaches
- Guided boat tour with island stops
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Seaside lunch
Bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, a towel, and sunscreen. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Not wheelchair accessible.
- 1 Rating