Guided Tour of Tulum & Swimming with Turtles Adventure
Discover the vibrant underwater world of the Caribbean and learn about Mayan culture on a unique adventure over land and sea. Explore ancient ruins and snorkel with sea turtles during a day of fun.
What You Will Do
- Snorkel with sea turtles in the warm waters of Akumal where a colorful coral reef attracts a variety of marine life
- Travel to the sandy beaches of the Riviera Maya to visit the imposing, pyramid-shaped temples of the Tulum ruins
- Relax after your adventure with sandwiches, fruit salad, bananas and sweet bread as you lounge along impeccably white beaches
- Snorkeling tour and sea turtle swim
- Entrance to the Tulum Ruins
- Snorkeling equipment and lifejackets
- Snacks of sandwich, fruit salad, banana and sweet bread
- Bottled water, juice and soft drinks
- Bilingual guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
Please bring an extra cost of $10 per person to be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour for departures from Cancun. Please also bring $10 per person tax for the conservation of the fauna of the Bahia de Akumal, which will be paid on the tour. For video permission in the Tulum archaeological zone, please bring $80 MXN.
No charge for cancellations made at least five days before travel date.