Guided Tour of the Grand Tulum Site in Tulum
Spend the day exploring this legendary archeological site up-close with a guided tour that leads along the Caribbean. See for yourself the stunning beauty of these ancient temples built by the Mayan people so long ago.
What You Will Do
- Discover the lost history of the Mayans as you explore an archaelogical site that dates back to the 13th century
- Stroll underneath the Temple of the Frescoes and the Temple of the Descending God to marvel at the engineering capabilities of the Mayans
- Take a dip in the bright blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and sunbathe on the sandy beaches along the cliffs
- Hear stories and tales of the Mayans from a professional guide with a passion for the past
- Guided Grand Tulum tour
- Entrance to ruins
- Juice, granola bar and bottled water
- Cold towel
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.