Guided Tour of Coba, Tulum & Cenote Tamcach-ha'
Visit two archeological sites and cool off in the Cenote Tamcach-Ha' during a day of fun in Mexico. Climb the tallest Mayan pyramid in the region and learn about this ancient civilization.
What You Will Do
- Explore two archeological sites in one day on a tour to the ruins of Coba and Tulum
- Swim in the Cenote Tamcach-Ha', a submerged sinkhole with crystal-clear waters: Dive in to let the refreshing waters wash over you
- Enjoy a buffet lunch along a lagoon in Coba: Chow down on local flavors as you soak up the warm weather
- Hear fascinating stories of Mayan myths and history as you wander around the sites with a friendly guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tickets to Coba and Tulum
- Entrance to Tamcach-Ha' Cenote
- Tricitaxi on the way to Coba
- Professional Guide
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, bring a towel, a bathing suit and sunscreen.
Cancelation before 24 hours are not refundable.