Guided Tour of Coba
Spend hours exploring the best of Coba on a guided tour that introduces you to Mexico's ancient history. Wander around this scenic spot, checking out towering pyramids.
What You Will Do
- Explore Coba, the oldest Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula, on a guided tour full of fun and facts
- Wander through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle, looking at for local creatures
- Climb to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization to gaze out over green jungles
- Admire a lagoon, which is home to crocodiles that you get an up-close look at
- Round-trip transportation
- Box breakfast
- Admission and guided visit
To cancel you must inform us minimum 36 hours before the established departed time to have full refund, if you don't your deposit will be retained as penalty.