Guided Snorkeling Adventure in Cozumel
Have some fun with a snorkeling adventure along the shores of Cozumel that's all about you. Decide where to go and what to see with a personalized adventure.
What You Will Do
- Decide which reefs to visit, how long you want to stay for, and what you want to eat and drink, including fresh fish ceviche, fresh guacamole, and chips or sandwiches
- Head to a deserted beach where you can relax in the bright sunshine and cool breeze for hours
- Check out the famous Palancar and Colombia Reefs, El Cielo Reef, Shallow Punta Sur, Dalila, or Santa Rosa Shallow for some great snorkeling in Cozumel
- All equipment
- Park entry fee, tax, food, and beer
- Two reef stops with an optional stop
Travel time to this reef area is 45 min, is a most see as it is on the majestic SW part of the Island, where beautiful reef structures are.
15% of the total is required to secure your reservation. You could pay for the remaining of the total in cash here the day of your tour or use our secure online payment button, Bank wire transfer. Or ask us for other options to complete payment. Tour Fee should be paid in full prior or on the day of your tour.Cancellation Policy: Refund in full when weather is bad, winds are from the N, W, WNW, WSW, SW and are 20Kt/Hr. The port is officially close when winds are 22 kt/hr. from those directions. When dive or snorkel tour is available and no show no refund is give. When remaining payment is in cash, cash will give back, when credit card or PayPal was use, money will be return the same way except the service fee that is charge for each transaction.Thank you, Manta Raya Divers