Guided Mexican Food Tour in Cozumel
Taste the real history of Mexico on a tour of Discover Mexico Park. Enjoy the most comprehensive and interactive tour of Mexico all in one location.
What You Will Do
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view Discover Mexico’s exclusive four-screen video collage
- Peruse the Museum of Popular Arts, which showcases works of contemporary folk art created by renowned artisans from all over Mexico
- Head inside a delicious-smelling chocolate workshop: See traditional tools used to roast and mill cacao seeds
- Work with the dedicated staff at the José Cuervo distillery, discovering the origins, history, and types of tequila in Jalisco
- Park entrance
- Certified bilingual guides
- Mexican taco buffet or Antojito Mexicano platter
- Beverage with lunch
- Chocolate Workshop
- José Cuervo Tequila Experience
- Margarita mixology workshop
- Show of Voladores de Papantla
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi telephone service
The park is wheel-chair accessible. Please wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and/or a hat. Don’t forget to bring your camera or video equipment, as well as extra cash for shopping or tips. Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 20 Ratings