Guided Catamaran Sailing Trip to Isla Mujeres
Sail over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean on your way to Isla Mujeres, which is dedicated to Ixchel, the goddess of love and fertility. Spend hours on the water while sunbathing on a sailboat.
What You Will Do
- Sail through the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on a spacious catamaran, led by a professional captain
- Stop to snorkel for the opportunity to explore part of the world's second largest reef chain
- Enjoy an open bar on board where you enjoy whatever you want to drink throughout the ride aboard the catamaran
- Meet a real nurse shark in a pond where locals take care of and rehabilitate these peaceful animals
- Fill up on a buffet lunch on a scenic island at the end of the day, gazing out over the shimmering waters
- Sailing trip
Please bring comfortable clothing, swimwear, biodegradable bronzer, sunglasses, towel, and extra money for shopping souvenirs on the island.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.