Guided Catamaran Sailing Trip to Isla Mujeres
Sail over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean on your way to Isla Mujeres, which is dedicated to Ixchel, the goddess of love and fertility. Spend hours on the water on a spacious sailboat.
What You Will Do
- Sail through the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on a spacious catamaran
- Stop to snorkel for the opportunity to explore part of the world's second largest reef chain
- Enjoy an open bar on board where you enjoy whatever you want to drink throughout the ride aboard the catamaran
- Meet a real nurse shark in a pond where locals take care of and rehabilitate these peaceful animals
- Fill up on a buffet lunch on a scenic island at the end of the day, gazing out over the shimmering waters
- Sailing trip
Please bring comfortable clothing, swimwear, biodegradable bronzer, sunglasses, towel, and extra money for shopping souvenirs on the island.
Refund 100% canceling 48 hours in advance. Refund 50% canceling 48-24 hours in advance. Canceling on the activity day or not taking the tour will be marked as "No Show" and non-refund will be done. Reschedule has no cost, as far as the request is made 24 before your actvity, reschedule can not be done the same day of your activity. For combos: Refund 100% canceling 48 hours before the first activity, 50% canceling 24 hours before, not taking the tour or canceling the same day will be take as "No show" and non refund will be done.. After the first activity, no cancellations. Re schedule the second activity is possible and with no extra cost, requesting 24 hours in advance.