Family Chocolate Factory Tour in Cozumel
Take a private tour of an authentic Mayan chocolate factory that's perfect for the whole family. Learn the ancient history of chocolate production in Mayan culture and try to make some yourself.
What You Will Do
- Delight your taste buds as you sample cacao at each step of the chocolate-making process
- Roast, peel and grind raw cocoa beans using traditional methods, then turn them into creamy concoctions
- Discover the importance of cacao to Mayan civilization as you get an inside look at the tools and process used to make a sacred hot chocolate beverage
- Sample every type of chocolate offered at this factory to fully appreciate the production process
- 60-minute private tour of chocolate factory
- Hands-on chocolate-making
- Lots of samples
Family discount applies for between six to 14 people. One ticket free when booking 15 people. Not recommended for infants or children in strollers.
Full refund only if cruise ship does not dock in Cozumel.