Contoy Island Ecological Adventure
Discover Contoy Island, an island in the middle of the Caribbean ocean that's full of wildlife, nature and unparalleled beaches. Enjoy your time in the sun, spotting incredible coral reefs in this magnificent natural paradise.
What You Will Do
- Head to Contoy Island to snorkel in amazing crystal-clear waters full of colorful coral
- Hop off the boat to wander around Isla Contoy on an ecological tour
- Finish your excursion with a walk around a pristine lagoon, which is home to 140 different species of birds
- Enjoy lunch on the beautiful sandy beaches of Isla Contoy
- Have the option to go on a 30-minute walk, visit a local museum, or make your way up to island's viewpoint, where you'll be treated to views of the beautiful landscape.
- Transportation in a van with A/C
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Personalized attention
- Continental breakfast, soft drinks and lunch
- Fast boat for 20 people maximum
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beer and tequila
- Accident insurance and medical expenses
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. Please bring swimwear, a hat, and biodegradable sunscreen. Eat breakfast before we pick you up at your hotel. Bring an extra change of clothes and cash.
100% refund for cancellations made 24 hours before the activity. No refund for cancellation notices within 24 hours. No shows are not refundable. Non-transferable.