Coba & Tulum Guided Tour of Mayan Culture
Spend the day learning about the ancient Mayan culture on a guided tour. See local ruins dating back in time and enjoy a swim in a real sinkhole.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided combo tour through two Mayan archaeological sites: Tulum and Coba
- Listen to stories about the area's most notorious attractions, such as pyramids and fortresses while learning about the history of each
- Uncover the natural beauty of the Riviera Maya up close, checking out its secluded beaches and more
- Relax by taking a dip in a freshwater cenote before enjoying a delicious buffet meal
- Guided tour
- Round trip transportation (hotel-activity-hotel)
- Admission to Tulum
- Admission to Cobá
- Buffet lunch
Please wear comfortable shoes (water shoes, adjustable sandals or tennis shoes), light clothes, hat, and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.