We're excited to help you complete your booking with Casa Itzamná.
Coba History and Cuisine Tour
Visit and tour the impressive ancient Mayan ruin of Coba, and learn about Mayan medicine and cuisine at Casa Itzamná and Chan Chen.
What You Will Do
- Tour the archaeological site of Coba, an ancient Mayan ruin that remains largely unexcavated and is home to the highest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan
- Tour the botanical garden and bee hives
- Learn about traditional Mayan medicinal treatments, holistic therapies, and products at Casa Itzamná, including Mayan abdominal massage, baths with medicinal plants, and therapies to improve fertility, relaxation, strength, and spiritual connections to others
- Guided tour and round-trip transportation for up to 10 guests
- Entrance fee for Coba is included
- Enjoy a delicious food tasting at Casa Itzamná
Bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes, bathing suit, hat, and a towel.
Cancún, Q.R., México
Select Date & Time