Chocolate Workshop, Tasting & Wine Pairing in Cozumel
Discover the long history of Mexican chocolate as you sample local goodies paired with wine. Taste delectable sweets while looking out over the tropical waters of the Caribbean.
What You Will Do
- Follow a professional on a one-hour tour through the chocolatey past of this corner of Mexico
- Discuss the cacao seed and how the Mayans used it before creating your own sweet treat during a workshop
- Sample plenty of chocolates throughout the fun and sip several wines for flavorful pairings
- Grab a seat on an outdoor terrace to listen the lapping waves of Stingray Bay and enjoy the warm sun
- Chocolate workshop
- Chocolate and red wine tasting
- Mexican snacks
Guests with nut allergies should not take this tour. Minimum age is 12 years old.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.