Discover one of the NEWEST wonders of the world and the mysteries of the great Mayan empire capital. Your guide will tell you the history of this great culture, from Mayan calendar still used today in the shape of a pyramid to the traditional ball game "Poc-Ta-Pok" that was held in the stadium.
What You Will Do
Start the day swimming in the cave cenote; this is a closed sinkhole inside a cave so you can cool off, afterwards you will enjoy a typical cuisine of the Yucatan region, then you will visit the Mayan Capital and to close the tour you will go to Valladolid, a colonial town from the 60s.
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Guide, Roundtrip transportation
- Food buffet
- Entrance fee to the cave cenote
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old who don’t pay the fee may not use the seat.
- You CAN’T climb the pyramids
- Sunscreen, hat
- Extra money for souvenirs
- Swimwear, Sports shoes
- Change of clothes
- Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
- Lifejacket $2 USD
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.
- 2 Ratings
Was an amazing trip, full of knowledge and beauty, definitely recommended