Cenotes Tour & Swimming with Turtles Adventure
Dive in for some fun in the Riviera Maya with an exciting snorkeling tour in natural pools. Enjoy the pristine waters and incredible rock formations of Mayan cenotes, then meet gentle sea turtles.
What You Will Do
- Snorkel in Mayan cenotes, which are natural pools full of lush fauna, hanging rock formations and crystal-clear waters
- Make some new underwater friends as you swim among sea turtles and learn more about these graceful gliders
- Discover a vibrant underwater world, where colorful fish and tropical fauna surround a coral reef
- Refuel from your adventures with a buffet of delicious fruit, empanadas, sweet bread and more
- Snorkeling tour of coral reef and three cenotes
- Swim with sea turtles
- Bi-lingual guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling equipment and lifejacket
- Access to bathroom and shower facilities
There is an extra charge of $10 per person to be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour for departures from Cancun. There is a $10 per person tax for the conservation of the fauna of the Bahia de Akumal to be paid on the tour.
No charge for cancellations made at least five days prior to travel date.