Bird Watching in Riviera Maya
Hike into the jungle in Riviera Maya in search of elusive, exotic bird species. Your experienced guide tracks colorful parrots, orioles and many more native and migratory birds for you to scratch off your list.
What You Will Do
- Watch the trees and sky to spot colorful native and migratory birds, including parrots, cuckoos, finches, tanagers, jays, emeralds and many more
- Explore the jungle of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve with your private group of up to six people—led by an expert guide—and find secret spots for the ultimate bird watching experience in the area
- Learn about the birds and other wildlife in the area, the plant life in the jungle and how all aspects of the ecosystem work together to support a diverse biome
- Relax as a private van provides round-trip transportation between your hotel and the tour site
- Guided bird watching tour
- Round-trip transportation between your hotel and tour sites
- Snacks, soft drinks and bottled water
No pets or alcohol beverages.
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, a hat, insect repellent and sunscreen. Bring a camera and binoculars.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance. No refunds for no-shows.