Bacalar & Chacchoben Deluxe Tour in Tulum
Go on a deluxe day trip to Bacalar Lagoon, a spot home to plenty of hidden treasures. Swim in a cenote, visit a Pirate Museum, lay out in the warm sand, and more.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the treasures of Bacalar on a deluxe day trip full of surprises
- Admire the blue tinted hues of the sea when you set sail in a deluxe pontoon boat over a seven-colored lagoon
- Travel to Baclar's Pirate Fort, where you visit a pirate museum and soak up the surrounding views
- Visit Chacchoben to uncover ancient Mayan ruins characterized by large temples and massive platforms
- Swim in the clear, mineral-enriched waters of the Black Cenote, a natural swimming hole revered by the Mayans
- See one of the oldest living life forms on the planet, stromatolites, then visit the Pirate Channel to unwind in the soft sand
- Entrance to archaeological site and Pirate Fort
- Boat trip
- Local guide
- Breakfast box, lunch, and snacks
- Beverages and bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned minivan
- Life jackets
Pick-up time is between 6 and 7 am. Drop-off time varies depending on the hotel, though most likely between 8 and 9 pm.
Full refund for cancellations made 36 hours prior to your departure time. 50% refund for cancellations made after 36 hours prior to your tour.