ATV Off-Road Adventure in Cozumel
Hop on board an ATV for a great hands-on adventure exploring treasures within the heart of Cozumel's Jungle. The narrow paths in the jungle are made for a wild ride.
What You Will Do
- See more of Cozumel during a thrilling off-roading tour to Jade Cavern
- Learn about the nature and Mayan history of El Cedral and then get a chance to swim into the refreshing waters of Jade Cavern cenote
- Test your driving skills with several rocky trails and prepare to get muddy and live a wild experience
- Helmets, bandanas, and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- All entrance fees
- Life jacket at the Jade Cavern cenote
- Professional bilingual guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
-Minimum age: 10 years old -Minimum age to drive: 16 years old -All participants must be in good health & physical condition to participate in the tour -Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible companion, Parent, or legal guardian at all times -Maximum weight: 320 LB (145 KG) -Vehicules can be double or -All participants must sign a waiver
Bring closed toe shoes, extra clothes, a bathing suit, and your driver's license. The minimum age for driving an ATV is 16 years old. Maximum weight limit is 320 pounds (145KG). Participants with back or neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy, and women that are pregnant are not allowed to participate. Drunk or intoxicated individuals are also not allowed to participate.
- Clients that do not show up for the tour without notice will be charged the full balance