ATV Off-Road Adventure in Cozumel
Rev up your engine for some fun in the jungle with this off-roading ATV adventure. Drive deep into the heart of Cozumel on this motorized excursion.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of round trip transportation between the tour starting point and tour meeting point
- Get orientation and training from experienced instructors on how to safely operate and handle your single or double-rider ATV
- Guided off-road ride through the thick Cozumel jungle, with stops at the Mayan town of El Cadral, and an underground “cenote” grotto, an underground cave
- An ATV ride through the jungle, with training and a guide
- Access to Mayan ruins and a cenote
Bring closed toe shoes, extra clothes, a bathing suit, and your driver's license. The minimum age for driving an ATV is 16 years old. Maximum weight limit is 350 pounds. Participants with back or neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy, and women that are pregnant are not allowed to participate. Drunk or intoxicated individuals are also not allowed to participate.
- Clients that do not show up for the tour without notice will be charged the full balance