Akumal Swim with Sea Turtles
Snorkel among the sea turtles at Akumal, a beautiful beach community and home to the second largest coral reef in the world.
What You Will Do
- 8 hour snorkeling tour with a bilingual guide in the small beach community of Akumal, known in Mayan as “place of the turtles”
- Swim with sea turtles and other marine life around the second largest coral reef in the world
- Round-trip transportation and entrance fees included
- Snacks, beverages, water, and soft drinks are provided
- All snorkel equipment is supplied
Bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a long sleeve cotton shirt, jacket, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.