Discover Sian Ka’an, a nature reserve full of places to hike, swim, and explore the natural and cultural history of the Mayan Riviera.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 12 hour guided tour of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, a natural, protected ecotourism area and educational center
- Learn about sustainable development in sensitive tropical ecosystems
- Hike through the jungle to the historic Mayan temple Muyil, cross a lagoon by boat, and swim in a freshwater stream among mangrove trees and other flora and fauna
- Snorkel gear
- Round-trip transportation
- Lunch, snacks, water, and soft drinks
Bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a long sleeve cotton shirt, jacket, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Meeting location:  31 Cereza
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year