- Take a guided tour of the stunning pyramids and architectural ruins of Coba, one of the most beautiful ancient Mayan cities
- Cool off with a swim in the pristine waters of an ancient underground river and a water-filled sink-hole, or cenote, in Kantunchi
- Discover the incredible history behind these ruins when you hear tales of the Mayan civilization from your informative guide
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch in either Chichen Itza or the nearby city of Valladolid
- Private round-trip transportation
- Guided tour of Coba
No refunds for no-shows.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Tour of Chichen Itza with Transportation in Cancun
See the ancient past up-close on a tour of the stone pyramids of Chichen Itza, one of the the Seven Wonders of the World. Skip overcrowded buses and relax in a private, chauffeured ride to the ruins where a tour guide leads you through the site.
Private Sailing and Snorkeling Tour of Contoy Island in Cancun
Sail over the emerald waters of the Caribbean Sea on a private sailing tour to the stunning island of Contoy where you can explore the local wonders. Sun yourself along secluded beaches, then dive into the water to snorkel among tropical fish.
Whale Shark Tour from Riviera Maya
Swim with whale sharks in the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean on a safe and unforgettable snorkeling tour departing from Riviera Maya. After swimming with the biggest fish in the world, take a break to enjoy a ceviche lunch on Playa Norte, one of the most scenic beaches of Isla Mujeres.