Get behind the wheel of a dune buggy to fly through the Mexican jungle. Set off on an 18-mile ride through the natural beauty of Playa del Carmen before taking on a challenging obstacle course.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Fly through 18 miles of pristine jungle trails on an Dune Buggy tour of Mexico’s rugged and exotic terrain
- Put your driving skills to the test with a dune buggy obstacle course at the end of your tour
- Take a moment to admire the surrounding beauty with a relaxing stop at a traditional Mexican ranch
- Grab a snorkel to dive into the crystal-clear waters of an underground sinkhole, locally known as a Cenote
- Guided rainforest tour
- Adventure tour guide
- Snorkel equipment and life jackets
- Snacks and bottled water
- Safety glasses and bandana
Please bring towels, swimsuits, mosquito repellent, closed-toe shoes, extra cash and biodegradable sunscreen.
50% refund for cancellations made 12 hours in advance. No refund for cancellations made fewer than 12 hours in advance.
May 16, 2016
Our tour was cancelled at the last minute forcing us to change our plans. The guide was rude. We were forced to give up time on our buggy to give to someone to go over the obstacles. The cenote visit seemed like a way to kill time. We would have preferred time on the buggy. But that may have been because the guide was tired. He often complained about that. Terrible service!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year