Take a guided tour to visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Explore the cenote at colonial Valladolid city and delight with the trditional Yucatan cuisine buffet at La Casona Restaurant.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a guided archaeological tour of Chichen Itza, the remarkable ruins of a centuries-old Maya settlement
- Learn about pre-Hispanic civilizations in the region, their way of life and their mysterious downfall
- See the well-preserved structures like The Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game Court and the Sacred Cenote, which was used during rituals involving human sacrifice
- Check out the colonial architecture of the Spanish settlement at Valladolid, including the Convent of San Bernardino de Siena, City Hall, and the beautiful church
- Get an up close look at the Cenote Zaci, natural inlet that is 28 meters across and 26 meters deep
- Feats on an all-inclusive buffet featuring delicious Mexican and international cuisine at La Casona
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Admission fee to archaeological site of Chichen Itzá and Cenote.
- Buffet with unlimited drinks
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, biodegradable sunblock and a cap.
- Participants must call at least 48 hours prior the tour to set up pick up.
Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. In both cases an ID is mandatory.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year