Enjoy nature like never before, visiting four kind of cenotes (natural sink pools) with different activities to do in each one. Enjoy a tour that comes with authentic food and drinks.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Try your hand at zip-lining, rappelling, kayaking, and snorkeling on a fun tour that has it all
- Towel off for lunch and enjoy a variety of food including soups, cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads, and an assortment of fresh sides
- Check out the free-formed cenotes that offer a safe and relaxing environment for a natural escape from the daily grind
- Enjoy a tour that is performed in small groups, with personalized attention from certified guide, lifeguards and photographers
- Guided tour
- Picnic lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Equipment: life jacket, rappel equipment, kayak and inner tube are provided at tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available. Participants must call at least 48 hours prior the tour to set up pick up.
- Bring water shoes, insect repellent, and biodegradable sunscreen.
- The average water temperature of the cenotes is 75 to 78° F throughout the year.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year