Head to Holbox, known as Little Bird Island, for an amazing immersion into the rich flora, fauna, and natural scenery of the region.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 10 hour guided tour of Holbox Island with a knowledgeable, bilingual guide
- See various bird species, including Pink Flamingos, Egrets, Herons, Cormorants, Pelicans, and Terns
- Depending on the time of year, see whale sharks feeding in the area, with an option to observe and snorkel with them
- Lunch, snacks, water, and soft drinks are included
- Round-trip transportation is provided
Bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a long sleeve cotton shirt, jacket, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Meeting location:  31 Cereza
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year