Learn about Mayan history, see an ancient lighthouse, and climb the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan peninsula on a guided tour through Cancun. Cool off after in a crystal-clear cenote before lunch.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Coba, an ancient city hidden among the Mexican rainforest, and climb to the top for a spectacular view
- Go for a ride in a pedicab to encounter lost temples and pyramids, learning the true meaning behind Mayan myths and legends
- Stroll through the Mayan city of Tulum to see temple murals, an ancient lighthouse, and gorgeous views of the Caribbean
- Visit a small traditional village to go for a swim in a cenote and fill up on a lunch of traditional Mayan recipes
- Guided tour
- Round A/C Transportation
- Regional buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink or beer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please bring a change clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year