- Head to the gorgeous shores of Holbox, an island tucked away at the north end of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the Yum Balam reserve, the largest ecological preserve in Mexico
- Gaze out over marvelous landscapes and beaches, spotting marine species and tropical birds
- Sea and land transportation
- Morning snack
- Certified bilingual guide
- Visit to the Yalahau Cenote
- Visit to Passion Island
- Visit to Holbox
- A la carte lunch with one drink included (beer, water or soda)
Please wear comfortable shoes, light clothes, a cap or a hat, a bathing suit and a towel. Please bring a change of clothes, biodegradable sunscreen, and some cash.
Cancellations 48 hours before the activity to get 100% refund. No refund for cancellation notices within 48 hours. No shows are not refundable, but you can reeschedule once more without charge.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below