- Discover the rich biodiversity of Mexico’s Caribbean Sea as you travel to tropical reefs populated by colorful fish and channels lush in Mangrove forests
- Dive into the pristine waters on a snorkeling tour that reveals Cancun’s colorful underwater world
- Take part in thrilling water sports of your choice
- Relax and enjoy the scenic seascapes with close friends and family on a private boat manned by an expert guide
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Private tour and boat
- Price is for groups of up to 10 people
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide. Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Not recommended for participants with back problems. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking-related disabilities. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
40% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Beach & Water Sports Boat Tour
Cruise along pristine Caribbean shores on a private tour boat. Discover Cancun's colorful reefs, beaches and islands, enjoy the picturesque Isla Mujeres and take part in exciting water sports like wakeboarding, water skiing and more.
Duration:  6hrs - 6hrs 30mins
Private Sunset Boat Tour in Cancun
Get a taste of Cancun with this private tour that leads you along white beaches and over emerald waters for a breathtakingly beautiful experience. Watch the sun descend below the horizon as the sea and sky glow with vivid colors, then continue with a gourmet meal and more under the night sky.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins