Spend the day learning about the ancient Mayan culture on a guided tour. See local ruins dating back in time and enjoy a swim in a real sinkhole.
Duration:  10hrs - 11hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided combo tour through two Mayan archaeological sites: Tulum and Coba
- Listen to stories about the area’s most notorious attractions, such as pyramids and fortresses while learning about the history of each
- Uncover the natural beauty of the Riviera Maya up close, checking out its secluded beaches and more
- Relax by taking a dip in a freshwater cenote before enjoying a delicious buffet meal
- Guided tour
- Round trip transportation (hotel-activity-hotel)
- Admission to Tulum
- Admission to Cobá
- Buffet lunch
Please wear comfortable shoes (water shoes, adjustable sandals or tennis shoes), light clothes, hat, and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year