Visit and tour the impressive ancient Mayan ruin of Coba, and learn about Mayan medicine and cuisine at Casa Itzamná and Chan Chen.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the archaeological site of Coba, an ancient Mayan ruin that remains largely unexcavated and is home to the highest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan
- Tour the botanical garden and bee hives
- Learn about traditional Mayan medicinal treatments, holistic therapies, and products at Casa Itzamná, including Mayan abdominal massage, baths with medicinal plants, and therapies to improve fertility, relaxation, strength, and spiritual connections to others
- Guided tour and round-trip transportation for up to 10 guests
- Entrance fee for Coba is included
- Enjoy a delicious food tasting at Casa Itzamná
Bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes, bathing suit, hat, and a towel.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year