- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, to marvel at the architectural abilities of the Mayans
- Be in total control of your itinerary and schedule with a private tour that suits your pace
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants before stopping for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel free to bring your own drinks.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below