Head back in time to discover the ancient Mayan culture of Chichen-Itza. Explore these ancient ruins, impressive pyramids, and a freshwater sinkhole.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided journey to the ancient Mayan ruins site, Chichen Itza with a professional leading the way
- Head to Downtown Valladolid, a Mexican city located in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Check out the historic sinkhole, SuyTun Cenote, learning about its history and possibly taking a dip in its fresh water
- Feast on a buffet lunch made of authentic Mexican dishes with robust flavors of the culture
- Guided tour
- Round trip transportation
- Morning snack and buffet lunch
- Beverages aboard the transport
- Admission to Chichén Itzá Archaeological Center
- Admission to SuyTun Sacred Cenote and Eco Tourist Center
Please wear comfortable shoes (water shoes, adjustable sandals or tennis shoes), light clothes, a hat, and bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Dec 9, 2019
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year