- Explore the history of Mexico on a tour of the mysterious zone of Chichén Itzá
- Uncover the ceremonial center of Mayan civilization with a friendly guide leading the way
- Visit the beautiful SuyTun cenote and check out the dazzling architecture of Valladolid
- Round-trip transportation
- Certified tour guide
- Morning snack
- Beverages aboard the transport
- Admission to Chichén Itzá Archaeological Center
- Visit to downtown Valladolid
- Admission to SuyTun Sacred Cenote and Eco Tourist Center
- Buffet lunch with two beverages included
Please bring comfortable shoes, light clothes, a cap or a hat, a bathing suit and a towel, a change of clothes, biodegradable sunscreen, and cash. The use of life jackets at the SuyTun cenote is mandatory and there is an extra rental cost.
Cancellations 48 hours before the activity to get 100% refund. No refund for cancellation notices within 48 hours. No shows are not refundable, but you can reschedule once more without charge.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below