- Arrival at the reception of Nativa, in Solferino, where bracelets are handed out and the guide is presented.
- The guide takes visitors to the House of Aluxes, where they will enter in a state of relaxation, learn about these beings of the Mayan worldview and give an offering as a sign of respect for the beliefs of one of the highest civilizations.
- The guide directs the group to the lockers area to leave their belongings and valuables. They will give them time to go to toilets.
- Start the welcome briefing and explain the security measures, as well as the delivery of the corresponding equipment.
- Visitors will be able to drive the all-terrain vehicles to the Panoramic Tower, always led by a guide. The Tower has 2 observation platforms, one at 10 meters and the second at 20 meters hight, with a spectacular view, above the treetops of the jungle.
- Upon leaving the Panoramic Tower, visitors will get to know our Historical and Natural Gallery where they will learn, in a brief and entertaining way, about the history of the Mayan Culture in Solferino, the dye stick and the flora and fauna of the region.
- Later, they will admire one of the main activities that the region had in the Chewing Gum Camp for more than 100 years.
- Time to drive all-terrain vehicles again! From there they will start driving to our Mayan House, where they will learn how to make handmade tortillas in the traditional way and how beans are cooked, the main food of our ancestors. In the courtyard of this House, is the Natural Museum of Flora and Fauna, where they will observe the vast collection of insects, tropical woods, seeds and others.
- Visitors can drive the all-terrain vehicles through the jungle to the Dakini Lagoon, always led by a guide.
- Time to enter the Meliponario to see and know everything about Mayan stingless bees, which produce medicinal honey.
- At Dakini Lagoon, visitors will board our canoes to row in its waters until they reach the imposing Oasis of Water Lilies. They will be able to sight the fauna that lives there with the binoculars that the guides will provide them.
- Visitors will be taken by our guide to the main palapa where they will enjoy a delicious meal and the pool. Half hour per activity.
- To finish the tour, Nativa’s guide will take you to the Kanches area (Elevated gardens, inherited Mayan technique), where the Closing Ceremony will take place and each visitor will have the opportunity to leave their mark on the planet.
- Guide will take visitors to the exit to take their vehicle back to their hotel.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Lockers and facilities.
- Activities: Mayan ceremony, all-terrain vehicles, panoramic tower, history and nature gallery, chewing gum camp, Mayan house, interactive museum, Meliponary, Dakini lagoon, swimming pool and closing ceremony.
- Snack and bottled water.
- Complete meal
- Safety and support equipment: Helmet, googles, walking stick (optional), 1 all-terrain vehicle for 2 people, 1 canoe for 2 or 3 people and life jacket.
What to bring?
- Mountain or tennis shoes, the shoes will get dirty on the trails.
- Repellent for insects (for sale in Nativa store).
Sunscreen (for sale Nativa store).
- Extra clothes.
- Hat, cap or/and sunglasses.
Important to know:
• Opened from Monday to Sunday, at the time of each tour.
For the office of Nativa, in Solferino, the schedule is:
9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• The maximum capacity of each tour is 16 people.
• Visitors are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to avoid setbacks.
• Languages used daily: Spanish and English.
• Operable under any weather conditions (except thunderstorms).
• The minimum age allowed for our activities is 6 years.
• For your safety, children must always be accompanied by an adult.
• The minimum age to drive an all-terrain vehicle is 16 years of age with a driver’s license or permit.
• Maximum recommended weight 145kg. / 319lb
• For your safety and that for your equipment, we do not recommend to use cellphones, cameras and video cameras.
• Nativa activities are not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, pregnant women and people under the influence of alcohol or any drug.
• Children from 6 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
• Prices subject to change with prior notice.
• CANCELLATION: If you cancel 4 days before the tour, 100% refund will be paid.
• The price is net, includes VAT, if you require an invoice, please bring / send your tax information.
If you cancel 4-3 days before the tour, your money is returned; 2 days before, we will refund 50% of payment and 1 day or less without refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Night Tour by Nativa
How about an incredible and exciting night tour through the Mayan jungle? You will participate in a Mayan purification ritual, at nightfall, you will drive an all-terrain vehicle on our trails in the middle of the jungle, you will row in the beautiful waters of the Dakini lagoon, climb the 20 meters high of our panoramic tower to discover the stars and the milky way, back to our main palapa you will enjoy a delicious dinner.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Life Tour by Nativa
How about a cultural and fun ride in all-terrain vehicles in the middle of the Mayan jungle? You will participate in a Mayan purification ritual, you will drive an all-terrain vehicle on our trails in the middle of the jungle with more than 10 km of journey, you will climb a panoramic tower with 20 meters high to witness the panorama, you will learn about nature and culture of the region in our gallery of history and nature, you will know a chewing gum camp recreation where guide will tell us a little about this ancestral art, you will visit our Mayan house, where you will learn to make handmade tortillas in the traditional way, in the house garden you will find our interactive museum of woods, leaves, seeds, animal tracks and insects, discover the benefits of traditional herbal medicine in our garden of medicinal plants, , know the Meliponary and our program for the reproduction and care of the mayan bee, back to our main palapa you will enjoy a delicious meal and you will have a relax moment in our outdoor pool , we end up leaving our mark in earth by planting an endemic seed and thus support Nativa's reforestation program.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Sight Tour by Nativa
How about a tour in which you will witness the awakening of the jungle? You will participate in a Mayan purification ritual, you will enter an amazing walk to witness the dawn of the jungle, on our trails you will be able to observe in their natural habitat different birds of the region such as the toucan, the quail, chachalacas, woodpecker and many others, you will climb a panoramic tower with 20 meters high, you will learn about nature and culture of the region in our gallery of history and nature, you will know a chewing gum camp recreation where guide will tell us a little about this ancestral art, back to our main palapa you will enjoy a delicious breakfast and you will have a relax moment in our outdoor pool , we end up leaving our mark in earth by planting an endemic seed and thus support Nativa's reforestation program.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs