- Explore one of the largest cities in the world, which is also home to a rich culture and historic archaeological remains
- Hop on a flight from Cancun to Mexico City: See the colorful city stretch out below you
- Visit the famous Teotihuacan site, which dates back to the time of the Aztecs: Check out the Pyramid of the Sun, the Pyramid of the Moon and more
- Uncover the symbolism of the Basilica of Guadalupe, an important sanctuary in Mexico, where pilgrims gather every year
- Stroll through the center of the city to get an up-close look at some of the most important monuments
- Guided visit to the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Entrance and guided visit to the pyramids of Teotihuacan
- Roundtrip flight from Cancun to Mexico City
- Pickup and drop-off service at your Riviera Maya or Cancun hotel
- Buffet lunch
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, a jacket and your passport. It is also recommended that you bring insect repellant, a hat, sunglasses and a backpack. Airplane tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. It is mandatory to have the correct travel documents. Controlling the documents before traveling is your responsibility.
Liquids should not be larger than 100 milliliters.
Flights are non-refundable. $200 per person will be retained per person in case of cancellation.