Visit the archaeological site of Tulum on a guided exploration. Enter Jungle Maya Native Park and Sac-Actun, the world’s longest underground river!
Duration:  7hrs - 10hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Delve into the jungle for a fun hike as you learn about the flora and fauna from your guide
- Descend 39 feet into the Yaaxmul cenote and swim in the relaxing waters of this underground pool
- Fly high over the treetops on the several different ziplines, one of which lands in a cenote!
- Snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cenote, the impressive entrance to the world’s longest underground river: the Sac-Actun System
- Professional guide
- All the necessary equipment
- Lunch and water
- May be over exerting for people with disabilities and/or moms-to-be
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will be refused entry
- This tour may have some weather restrictions
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free on aerial activities. The use of cameras and recording devices (including cell phones or tablets) is not allowed, except for “action cam” (Go Pro) style, only if assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Meeting location:  287 Carr. Tulum - Cancún
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Puerto Morelos National Park Snorkel Adventure
Enjoy an underwater adventure and discover local marine life in this beautiful setting. Partake in two snorkel sessions in different reefs of the Puerto Morelos National Park, part of the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas!
Duration:  4hrs - 6hrs
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year