Enjoy a thrilling speedboat ride - no experience required! Surf the waves in our safe, easy-to-drive 13ft speedboats, completely suitable for first time boaters. We will teach you how to navigate your own speedboat! Follow one of our highly-trained tour guides for the entire tour as they show you round the beautiful mangrove canals and Punta Nizuc bay.
The snorkeling activity will be taking place at the beautiful Punta Nizuc coral reef, which is part of the second biggest coral reef barrier in the world, a site known for its incredibly clear water, coral reefs and underwater museum*.
- Enjoy an easy, safe & comfortable ride through the mangrove canals on a two-seater speedboat
- Snorkel at Punta Nizuc, enjoying crystal clear waters & a beautiful reef
- Visit the underwater museum located in Nizuc (subject to water conditions)
- Major experience with non-swimmers!
- Two-hour tour
- Bilingual instructor
- Two-passenger speed boat
- All gear including life vest, snorkeling mask, lifejacket, brand new snorkeling tube and fins
- 30 to 45 minutes snorkeling on the reef
- Bottled water
Things to know:
- An additional Marine national park surcharge & dock fee of 12 USD per person is payable on the day of your activity
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All customers must present credit card and I.D. matching the credit card holder at the moment of check in
-Smoking, alcoholic beverages, glass containers and drugs are forbidden on the tour
- Children 3 or younger are not allowed. All people up to 18 yrs old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Drivers must be 18 +
- Pregnant women, people with recent surgery cannot do the activity
- Not recommended for people with asthma, severe back or neck pain and claustrophobia
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to NO REFUNDS.
- 100% Refund if canceled with 48 hours notice. Activity may be rescheduled due to poor weather conditions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below