- Hop aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan for a charming drive through the Mexican countryside
- Spend some time exploring one of the most important sites in the Maya world, Uxmal: Climb to the top of the “Magician’s Pyramid” and visit the “Temple of the Turtle”
- Head to Merida, the capital of the Yucatan peninsula, which was built by Spanish conquistadors in the 16th century
- Wander through a colonial town with colorful historic buildings lining a central plaza: Walk along the main street, visit the main square and see a historic church
- Explore a cacao plantation to learn how the ancient Mayan people used cacao beans to make natural chocolate
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
Roundtrip private transfer
-Transport by air-conditioned minivan
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes. Please bring sunscreen, cash for souvenirs and drinks, and a camera. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
If you cancel at least three calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel two calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel one calendar day in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below