- Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs and wall paintings
- See where sacrifices were performed, climb the Acropolis and try to solve the mystery of the altar at Ek Balam
- Travel to Rio Lagartos, a pink-hued, mineral-rich lagoon where you can take a healing mud bath before cleaning off in the Gulf of Mexico
- Visit a local tequila factory to sample and learn the history of Mexico’s favorite drink
- Private 13-hour guided tour
- Russian-speaking historian guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hats, camera and money for dinner and drinks.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private All-Day Tour of Merida Uxmal and Cacao Plantation from Cancun
Enjoy a private tour to the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula to visit Uxmal, learn about cacao production and more. Climb an ancient pyramid, check out a female monastery, and see the famed Temple of the Turtle.