Relive the legend of Captain Hook with a banquet onboard a replica of a 17th-century Spanish galleon. Enjoy an authentic Mexican dinner while watching the trials, tribulations and celebrations of old-time pirates brought to life before your eyes.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Feel the drama and excitement of the lives of pirates who roamed the seas during Mexico’s early colonial period as Captain Hook and his crew regale you with stories of their adventures on the high seas
- Sit aboard a replica of a 17th-century Spanish galleon, simultaneously satisfying your hunger for history and your appetite
- Dance your booty off with the pirates after dinner, with a DJ and light show
- Cool off from the heat of the day in an air conditioned dining cabin with an open bar
- Spectacular performance by Captain Hook and crew
- Authentic Mexican dinner
- Open bar
- Dance party with DJ and light show
Wear comfortable clothes and flat-soled shoes. Bring an extra $14 per person for the dock tax. Please arrive at the dock 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Meeting location:  5 Blvd. Kukulcan
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year