Experience ancient Mayan culture and amaze your senses in a jam-packed adventure full of flavors and colors. This unforgettable experience includes visits to a chocolate factory, an authentic Mayan village, a tequila museum, and a snorkeling excursion with lunch.
- Visit an authentic chocolate factory, and enjoy a free tasting
- Visit a Mayan village and learn more about this ancient culture
- Learn about the history, process and taste of artisanal tequila in the tequila museum
- Guided shore snorkeling excursion
- Delicious mexican lunch
- Entrance fees
- Tequila tasting
- Delicious lunch
- Driver and local guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Margarita or Tequila degustation
- Delicious chicken, beef or mixed Mexican fajitas
- One soft drink
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
You can cancel a booking for a full refund up to 14 days before the excursion is scheduled to take place with a written request by email. No refund will be made to any guest who fails to show up for an excursion.