Embark on a day brimming with excitement and awe, as you explore both land and sea, encountering native sea turtles, indulging in daring ATV rides, thrilling zip lines, and immersive Mayan ceremonies
- Full of adrenaline and nature, here you’ll discover the 2nd largest reef in the world, filled with sea turtles, corals, and all different types of sea life
- Next, indulge in extreme activities of the jungle - speed on an ATV driving, fly around a circuit of zip lines, and rappel
- Purify your soul in the Mayan ceremony so you can go and swim in the cave cenotes, where you will love the formation under the crystalline water
- To finish the day, recover your energy with a regionally authentic lunch
- Roundtrip transportation
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Beverages on board (bottled water, juice, and beer)
- Equipment for all the activities
- Lunch with drinks
- Not Included: Marine tax of $8 USD.
- Children are considered 4 to 11 years old.
- Adults are considered 12 years old and above.
- Minimum age to ride: 11 with a test ride required.
- Zip line Maximum Weight: 130kg or 286 lbs.
- Rappel Maximum Weight: 115kg or 253 lbs.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled within 24 hours, 20% refund.