Head out for an extreme bike trip through the jungle on this exciting day-long excursion. Make your way through historic Mayan ruins and a natural underground waterfall, where you can go for a refreshing swim.
- Ride through lush Yucatan jungle along single-track trails that feature smooth curves and incredible scenery
- Visit ancient Mayan ruins for a chance to climb a pyramid
- Ride a custom-fit bike with a variety of sizes to choose from
- Don’t miss the opportunity to see the rare geographical feature known as a cenote, an underground waterfall
- All bike equipment
- Transport to and from your meeting point
- All entrance fees
Bring a helmet, cycling gloves, and your hydro bag if you have one. There is a two person minimum for this tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below