Perfect for history buffs, spend the day visiting and climbing Mayan ruins and then floating in the relaxing blue waters of crystalline cenotes
- Start the day by visiting the fascinating fortress of Tulum
- Then, swim in a crystalline cenote in the jungles of Coba and while watching the enigmas that the cave has to offer
- Round it out by climbing Nohoch Mul, the biggest Maya pyramid in the area
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Roundtrip transportation
- Regional Lunch
- Not Included: Camcorder tax of $50 pesos (approx $3 USD).
- Bike or Tricycle in Coba.
- You cannot climb the pyramids in Tulum.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.